SQUARESOFT!!!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Aug 16 04:17:29 PDT 2001

Oh my god!  I can't breathe.... I'm so excited with this idea...

Have you folks thought of asking Squaresoft for a demonstration of Linux in
professional graphics work?  Squaresoft is the largest user of Linux in the
State with their SGI render farm used for the Final Fantasy movie.  It would
be AWESOME for our booth if we could have a Linux or CG tech from Squaresoft
to represent the computer graphics power of Linux clusters.  Perhaps we
could setup a small but flashy demonstration as part of the Linux multimedia
portion, showing some Squaresoft graphics demo.