rr setup problems

Jason Smallwood devil505 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 06:34:56 PDT 2001

The bios I have for my system are Phoenix Bios.  I was told that I needed to
change it by some one who had the same problem I did (Red Hat would not
detect my ethernet card).  Once I made the change (from Win 95/98 to Other),
during the install Red Hat asked me to configure the Ethernet Card. I set it
for DHCP and have not had any connection problems to date, except when I
reboot and foget to make the change to Other.

Jason