rr setup problems

Jason Smallwood devil505 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 15:05:33 PDT 2001

Also remember your bios may require you to select OTHER vice windows XX as
your operating system.  I know I had that problem when I was installing any
version of Red Hat on my machine.  Once I set it to other it automatically
configured, it just asked me if I wanted to use DHCP or specify my settings.

Jason