Kernel 2.4.4

Julio Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 01:16:51 PDT 2001

 On 2001.04.28 18:12 Steve Anderson wrote:
> In case any RH7.1 users are interested, I built a 2.4.4 kernel on a
> "stock" RH 7.1 without any problems. System booted into the 2.4.4 kernel
> fine. Steve A.
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com

  I actually would like to know what do I need to know in order to modify
or build a kernel, what programming languages are needed to do this?
I know this question seems kinda stupid but it has been bothering me since
I started using linux

would someone tell me =-)
and yes I would be interested on your new Kernel, tell me how can I get it

Thank you!!!

Julio