How to shut down

jay jay at musubi.org
Thu Apr 26 14:15:29 PDT 2001

hey, try this:  man chkconfig

on a side note, those of you new to linux and such may want to pick up
this book:

UNIX System Administration Handbook
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130206016/ref=lm_lb_1/104-0997076-8511161

it used to be the "red book," but now it's the purple book.
the new edition covers solaris,freebsd,redhat, and hp-ux.

it's a little pricey, but well worth it.

=jay