New Loki games for $10

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Apr 19 01:40:12 PDT 2001

Yeah... these are the older Loki games.  These retailers are dumping these
retail boxes because very few people bought them at retail prices.  It is a
shame, but it is the harsh reality that Loki brought these games to market
years before there actually is a market for Linux games.  Classic chicken
and egg problem.