New Loki games for $10

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Thu Apr 19 01:23:08 PDT 2001

Guys, if you're looking for Loki games, check out
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/deptpage.asp?web_dept=PC+Games&web_sub_dept=Linux
where you'll find several new Loki games for $10.  I heard about it on
the Linuxgames.com.  I'll be ordering Heavy Gear II after I get the new
Xwindows installed.

-Jeff