Future of the LUAU Site and List

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Apr 2 18:32:59 PDT 2001

I volunteer to maintain the LUAU website and list if no one else wants the
job.  As for a "President" of LUAU, I personally would not think it is
necessary if LUAU does not meet.  If some people want to reform LUAU
meetings or events, then they can have the site and list as long as they
don't abuse it (we as a community can police that).

I just want SOMEBODY to maintain this list, and to correct potentially
confusing or misleading information on the web site.