Xwindows help

Jian Shi Wang jw at bu.edu
Sat Sep 23 11:47:20 PDT 2000

I know how you feel about my responsibility. Being sick and not being able
to get a textbook on time makes it futile for me to even try. Commonwealth
Copy ran out of textbooks and told me to come on Friday. I just want to
make that point clear to you. In the future, Combinations of this is highly
unlikely, so I'm going to be up there with things.

Jian Shi Wang