tips

Jay jay at musubi.org
Fri Sep 8 03:15:22 PDT 2000

okay, so i have something for this whole idea...

http://musubi.org/tips

have to fix up the search function and the
navigation and formatting, so that it's
easier to browse through.

do you think this is doable?

i didn't write it, btw.  my co-worker did.  he's got problems.

=jay

p.s.  	something like that trinity doc was what i had in mind.
	i was thinking a little more random and tidbity tho.
	a little less unwieldy too.