tips

Kevin kncbram at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 01:50:23 PDT 2000

If I may make a suggestion, one document I found extremely useful was the
TrinityOS.  You can find it here:

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/LINUX/TrinityOS/cHTML/TrinityOS-c.html

It has tips on security, managability, and performance.  I would also be
willing to help on this project.  Now that I'm unemployed (on separation leave
from the USMC) I will have some free time on my hands.  Hopefully I'll be able
to attend the meetings now too!!

Also, to those who sent me email regarding possible employment opportunities, I
will be getting back to you within the next week.

Aloha,

Kevin