ftp setup question

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Sep 6 12:39:51 PDT 2000

Hey there Ben,

    I haven't made much use of FTP for public access, but if you're running the WU-FTP daemon, check the man
page for ftpaccess.  You'll see a file entry for   greeting text <message>  which is probably what you're
looking for.  And as everyone else has alluded to, make sure _everything_ is buttoned down securely!

-Jeff Mings