Need some help

Kevin Brammer kncbram at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Oct 21 12:06:13 PDT 2000

I have the Linksys 10/100 (LNE100TX version 4 on the chip) which is
recognized by tulip, but not the stock tulip.  I had to download and compile
the newest version of tulip from here:

http://www.scyld.com/network/updates.html

there's a couple of different ways to install it - src.rpm, compile

hope it helps,

Kevin