Need some help

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Sat Oct 21 11:04:13 PDT 2000

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Songyang Li wrote:

> I am a new user of Linux.  Just installed the Corel Linux(Debian).
> But don't know how to get the NIC card work(Linksys 10/100).  Any
> suggestions?  Thanks a lot!

Is this the Network Anywhere card?

I've had the damnest time trying to get that to work. As of yet, I haven't
been successful.

Technically, it's a tulip card. But it doesn't get recgonized by the
default tulip driver. I haven't gotten much success using the driver on
the driver diskette.

At this point in the game, I'm not too sure what to do. I tried for
several hours and gave up. Maybe somebody else got it.