Diagram of my system

Kevin dt100 at hgea.org
Thu Oct 12 15:19:47 PDT 2000

For the dude that wanted my diagram, here it is, I hope u ENJOY it!

                                                     The Internet

                                                Cable Modem (RR)

                                                    LRP/Freesco
                                                 (Still not working)

                                                          HUB
                                                      ____|____
                                                      |      |      |
                                                    |        |        |
                                                  |          |          |
                                            WIN98  WINNT  RH7 (Not Running)

Kevin
P.S.
RE: LRP Question
Is this a correct or possible configuration for RR?
This is what's on George Toft's 3c509 image file, and these are the same settings that I am using for my own LRP 2.9.4 configuration.

IF0=ETH0
IPADDR0=192.168.1.1
NETMASK0=255.255.255.0
BROADCAST0=192.168.1.255
NETWORK0=192.168.1.0

IF1=ETH1
IPADDR1=192.168.10.1
NETMASK1=255.255.255.0
BROADCAST1=192.168.10.255
NETWORK1=192.168.10.0

GATEWAY=192.168.1.1

Doesn't work for me.  The router cannot ping anything!  What do you think, are these incorrect?  What should I use if this is not correct?

Thanks again,

Kevin