Question

Kevin dt100 at hgea.org
Wed Oct 11 12:21:13 PDT 2000

Hi, I had a question.

I'm trying to get a linux router to start and I'm having some problems.  I'm
trying to get the dhcpcd to run.  I wanted to know if anyone has the correct
dns nameserver for roadrunner?

I get no help from oceanic cable.  And my only link for information on this
subject is from George Toft's homepage.  He has:

204.210.96.1
204.210.96.2

on his idiot image, but the page says to use:

24.25.227.32
24.25.227.34
24.25.227.36

I tried all these nameserver and I still cannot get a response.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin