*IMPORTANT LUAU NOTICE*

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Fri Nov 10 20:01:07 PST 2000

I think that the main problem, or at least the problem I have, was the
initial statement that started this, which was, the mailing list and webpage
are going down, because the administrators don't want to deal. If the
administrators don't want to deal with LUAU admin duties, then don't do it,
but don't think that you are going to shutdown LUAU, the mailing list or the
web page.

									Zach

Zachary Taylor
Program Analyst