*IMPORTANT LUAU NOTICE*

Mr.Mike. paix at konaboy.com
Thu Nov 9 16:18:20 PST 2000

why not continue the list with www.listbot.com, that takes little/no
admin'ing ?

i volunteer to create a new list there if thats what it takes, then would
just need the current lists email addresses.

lemme know.

mike

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Donovan Chun wrote:

>Due to the total disinterest in the administration of LUAU by
>everyone on this mailing list, the current administrators have
>made the decision to close the LUAU mailing list and website.
>
>We would like to extend our thanks to Jack Morgan and hi.net
>for the very generous donation of hosting space and support
>for the past several years.
>
>Since no one has taken over our responsibility's as LUAU
>administrators we will retain all rights to LUAU,
>Linux Unix Advocates and Users and any assets or negative
>assets as is the case.
>
>This notice is effective as of November 9, 2000, 2:00pm HST.
>
>LUAU - Administrators
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to luau as: paix at konaboy.com

__

Michael Ferdun, M.S.  http://www.turquoise.net/~paix | paix at konaboy.com
ICQ# 85495629
__

And if California slides into the ocean,
Like the mystics and statistics say it will.
I predict this motel will be standing,
Until I've paid my bill.
		-- Warren Zevon, "Desperados Under the Eaves"