*IMPORTANT LUAU NOTICE*

Donovan Chun donovan.chun at hcdch.state.hi.us
Thu Nov 9 16:13:57 PST 2000

Due to the total disinterest in the administration of LUAU by
everyone on this mailing list, the current administrators have
made the decision to close the LUAU mailing list and website.

We would like to extend our thanks to Jack Morgan and hi.net
for the very generous donation of hosting space and support
for the past several years.

Since no one has taken over our responsibility's as LUAU
administrators we will retain all rights to LUAU,
Linux Unix Advocates and Users and any assets or negative
assets as is the case.

This notice is effective as of November 9, 2000, 2:00pm HST.

LUAU - Administrators