[LUAU] hosts.allow

John Nickerson johnnick at pixi.com
Sat May 29 21:33:53 PDT 1999

Hi,

I recently joined this list at the suggestion of George Toft.  I'm
somewhat of a UNIX guy but not a LINUX guy yet.  To me there seems to be
a distinction albeit a subtle one. I have SuSE 6.0 installed dual boot
with NT on my Micron Milennia 300 P II box.

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to install and run VMWare on my machine.
I've had different errors, the latest being that it can't start an
Xwindow.  Earlier errors were complaints about my floppy and CDR drives.

I have an evaluation copy of ver. 1.0 that expires in a couple weeks.
If someone has installed this package, I'd like to get some tips and
lessons learned.

Thanks,

John
--
John Nickerson, Kailua, Hawaii
<http://www.pixi.com/~johnnick/homepage.html>

A little inaccracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation.
--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net