[LUAU] red hat 6.0 and dhcp

Jack Morgan mailman at hi.net
Sat May 22 14:50:49 PDT 1999

On Sat, 22 May 1999, Daniel Nakamura wrote:

> I'm having a small problem with my setup.   I installed 6.0 with no
> problems.  My problem I think is that I'm getting an ip via dhcp.  I'm not
> getting my route or dns configured though.   However nowhere did I specify
> a login and password.  Is there anywhere in pump that I input a login and
> password?  If not, I'll try and use an older dhcp client.

Idon't think dhcp usesa login and password, but I believe you asking about
RR login/password.  You'll need to pickup one of the following to logon to
rrlogin (perl), rrlogind(C), or rrsmpcd(C). I think you can go to the
Luau Homepage to find out where to get them.  http://luau.hi.net

-jack

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net