[LUAU] red hat 6.0 and dhcp

Daniel Nakamura dnakamu at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Sat May 22 14:42:57 PDT 1999

I'm having a small problem with my setup.   I installed 6.0 with no
problems.  My problem I think is that I'm getting an ip via dhcp.  I'm not
getting my route or dns configured though.   However nowhere did I specify
a login and password.  Is there anywhere in pump that I input a login and
password?  If not, I'll try and use an older dhcp client.

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net

-           LUAU meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month 6pm
-                   Manoa Innovation Center Meeting Room

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net