[LUAU] Huh?

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Mon May 10 00:27:27 PDT 1999

Chris,
It looks like ESR is planning on speaking on the 2nd or 3rd, according to
his last letter, which I got today. Is cyberpizza a LUAU meeting? If it is
then why don't we combine the meetings, if it is not then LUAU will have
priority for ESR speaking. I am sure that if there is a conflict LUAU can
find some other place to have it. I would also suggest that someone get in
touch the local newspaper to see if they would like to have someone at the
ESR talk to do an article about LUAU and ESR and also someone from the group
should write an article for LJ about the meeting.

	John,
		I am not familiar with who you are, but through the e-mail you are coming
off very strong and confrontational. ESR is updating people on his agenda
and it changes daily, the last change was today, that is why it is hard to
nail down the dates.
											Zach

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net