[LUAU] Reminder...

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue May 18 11:18:56 PDT 1999

THe meeting is today (I nearly forgot about it... I have an invitation to
Signature Dole Cannery I was thinking about...)

I'm putting together an LRP for CIPE. I'm almost done and it should work
nicely.. ASSUMING I can get access to an computer. I think I can. No
laptops since the PCMCIA subsystem isn't there (will it even fit?)

So... with enough of these suckers we can get a VPN up and running. This
is late and I'm not quite as prepared lately. I'm really distracted
recently and possibly ready to step down for another... I have quite a few
projects I shoudl concentrate on and hence....

Anyhow, we'll cover that during the meeting. AGain, I should have CIPE up
and running and we have a SuSE install ready to go.

--
chris
the LRP man

--