[Re: [LUAU] Road Runner]

Myles Uyema myles at uyema.net
Tue Mar 30 00:41:39 PST 1999

On 29 Mar 1999, Christopher Kobayashi wrote:
> I am unable to connect to the 3rd-verticle link. I tried pinging, but get a
> bad IP address on my NT. Pinged 204.210.96.13(got the number from browser) and
> it pinged ok. I tried ftping through the command prompt, but no avail. I tried
> ftp both by www.3rd-verticle.net and 204.210.96.13. FYI-I am able to ping
> other domains and ftp,telnet, etc..

I've got the package on my computer:
ftp://uyema.net/linux/rrsmpcd-0.12.tar.gz
http://uyema.net/archive/linux/rrsmpcd-0.12.tar.gz

I've included an i386-linux rrsmpcd binary in the package.
If you don't trust me, recompile it.  But anyway, I trust me.

Myles Uyema

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net