[LUAU] Formating new Dirve

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 18 00:51:11 PST 1999

Run fdisk, but realize it defaults to /dev/hda, IE, your primary HD.
Try fdisk /dev/hdb   Or: fdisk /dev/hdc

Then,
   mkfs -t fstype /dev/hd??
IE mkfs -t ext2 /dev/hdb1   (hdb1 would be first partition, HD D:)
or: 				(your second HD, most likely)
				(/dev/hdb or /dev/hdc)

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net