[LUAU] meeting

Michael and Diana Hasse mhasse at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 19:58:31 PST 1999

Whatever works for me.  3rd Tuesday can get kind of busy for me, but just
about any night is fine.
Mike

p.s.  Chris.  The LRP works GREAT!, downloaded it and configured it last
night, still running strong.  Only problem I had was with the rrsmpcd daemon
re-authenticating this morning, but a reboot fixed that.!