[LUAU] Trouble going on the web.

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 17 00:45:27 PST 1999

Sounds like you have the improper name, password or server setup for the
rrlogin script.

What you discribe is what happens when you are not authenticated by the RR
system and the filters are still in place.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net