[LUAU] FW: Want a visit 27 May or thenabouts?

John W Christian jwchris at juno.com
Wed Mar 10 21:00:18 PST 1999

>> We have to ensure the Japan parties are picking up his complete
>airfare.
>
>Insofar as I can tell, he needs the airfare and wants to take a few
>days
>off in Hawaii. In other words... we need money.
>
>> We may can still get additional sponsors if desired.
>
>Suggestions as to who? I don't know.
>
>> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/travelrules.html
>
>Looked at it. Reasonable, but I think he expects airfare.

Chris, if you read my prvious message then disregard.

But [after you contact him & find out that ] if he needs fair coverage
to change routes.  We may be able to ask some corporations, &
government organizations to assist... {if he cannot change his
flight itinerary (another reason for this much advanced planning)}.

John

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net