[LUAU] Raymond" <esr at thyrsus.com>] (fwd)

Jack Morgan mailman at hi.net
Wed Mar 10 14:04:20 PST 1999

Chris Wong <wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu>:
> Hmmm... we'll have to figure out a signifigant tour and meals for you. :)

I'm not fussy.  Not when a LUG is paying, anyway :-).

> But this is good news... We'll continue the dialog as the need arises. I
> read your travel requirements... anything else you either want to see or
> need to have?

You guys don't have to worry about putting me up first class.

> I'm assuming you'll be flying in on the 27th, staying the night, and
> leaving on the 28th. Any flight times so we can work in a time for you to
> speak?

No flight times quite yet.  The back end of my schedule in Japan has to
settle out first.
--

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
        -- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net