[LUAU] Draft Mission Statement)

John W Christian jwchris at juno.com
Wed Mar 10 10:19:24 PST 1999

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:04:16 -1000 (HST) Chris Wong
<wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu> writes:
>On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Jim Roby wrote:
>
>> I like 'Linux Users Aloha Union'
>>

>Makes us sound like the Teamsters. :)
>
>"No Windows or we strike!"
>
>heh.

Nod, to any of us with a Conservative view of today.
But think of it more in the view of Union versus Confederacy
Or union as in a marriage, a meaning of dedication
Or an alliance or coalition [as it means to the rest of the world...]
[I think I'm diggin' myself deeper ....]

John

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net