[LUAU] [Ann] March 1999 General LUAU Meeting

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Mar 9 09:21:22 PST 1999

Why do I keep on calling this "General". Well when we get specific we'll
see.

                         __   __  __________  __
                        / /  / / / / __  / / / /
                       / /__/ /_/ / /_/ / /_/ /
                      /____/\____/_/ /_/\____/

                        Linux Users Anonymous

             The March 1999 LUAU general meeting will be:

             Date:     Tuesday, March 16, 1999
             Time:     6:00pm ~ 9:00pm
             Place:    Manoa Innovation Center
			(Conference Room 2nd Floor)

Agenda:
        o Do the Samba! We'll hopefully demonstrate Samba connecting to
          multiple Windows boxen. No printing this month sorry.

        o We'll look at XFce, and whatever else Window Managers we can stick
          on it (thank god for RPMs)

        o Setup and configuration of IP masqurading and a small firewall.
          Depending on the available hardware we'll either use a modem
          or an ethernet connection.

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net