[LUAU] Webmin 0.70 released.

Michael & Diana Hasse hassem001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 01:12:48 PST 1999

Just one word.  Wow!

I set it up in less than 5 minutes.  That was on a Caldera system.  I now
want to install RedHat on my system and set it up on that also. (Want to
move my Masquerade box to RedHat).  Guess I will have to see how it goes.
Mike

http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

Heres a quick list of what it can now do.

Network Configuration, DHCP server, Majordomo list manager, File Manager,
HPUX File Sharing, Squid proxy server, Sendmail mail server
Printers and printer drivers, BIND 8 DNS Server, Apache, Cron
BIND 4 DNS Server, Solaris File Sharing, Linux File Sharing
Inetd, SYSV Init, Disk/NFS Mounts, Samba, Unix Users
Disk Partitions, Processes control, Software Packages
Disk Quotas

Even if all you allow is your own IP address to connect, it still makes
working with BIND, SENDMAIL, Samba, etc so easy to configure.  It is
really amazing.

Could anyone throw it on one of the systems they are bringing to the
meeting to demo it?

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net

           LUAU meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month 6pm

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net