[LUAU] Meeting Topics?

Ronald L Fox rfox at dls.queens.org
Thu Mar 4 18:31:15 PST 1999

I can bring the following stuff:

1) LCD projector (max resolution 800x600)
2) 8 or 16 port 10Mbit Ethernet Hub with 10BaseT cables and some ThinNet
   cable with connectors and transceivers.
3) Extension cord and power strips
4) A Win95 laptop

If we can get an idea of what might need to be connected and can agree
on a common netmask and appropriate IP address assignments, the configuration
could be done prior to the meeting so it all just plugs together and works
without any fuss.

Ron

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net