[LUAU] Intellimouse problems

Michael Mikaele at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 22:45:36 PDT 1999

I only know how to get Road Runner working with Red Hat 6.0...
you need to get the "pump" errata thing from the Red Hat web site...  then install
the RPM...  then get the luau Hawaii RR login script and follow those instructions,
and you'll be good to go...  but hey, does anyone know a site or something to help
tweak their cable modem?  my win 98 machine downloads faster then my linux
machine...  that ain't right... so any ideas or suggestions?
plus i still need help fixing the Intellimouse with Redhat... not mandrake... ; - )

--
-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net