[LUAU] Another Bylaw to Chew On

ztaylor at aloha.net ztaylor at aloha.net
Thu Jun 17 12:13:46 PDT 1999

I personally think that dues should never be considered the one thing
in this group that has remained constant is this: "Anybody with the
desire to learn Linux or teach someone how to use it is welcome to join.
This is a free group. Meaning the price to join and in the expression of
ideas." That has always remained so, and that is the basis that the
group was formed on. How many people do you think will remain with LUAU?
There are a lot of people that are members by mailing list, do you think
that they will consider staying part of the group. I am sorry, but the
idea of dues should never be considered. It goes against what why LUAU
was started.