[LUAU] Last nights meeting

Ron Willis ronal at maikai.net
Wed Jun 16 15:27:43 PDT 1999

It was agreed upon by the majority that we move forward with the
following:

Nominations For Officers - Deadline Monday - Ballots posted by Friday

Submit your nominations for;

President
Vice President
Treasurer
Secratary

The deadline is 21 June 1999, Monday.
Direct your nominations to myself or Joe.
With subject heading "NOMINATIONS"

Ronald Willis  <ronal at maikai.net>
Joe Shuller    <joes at writeme.com>

Thank you for your cooperation.