[LUAU] Last nights meeting

dave miller daves77 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:39:29 PDT 1999

the summary is a good question.

the discussion was:
how to organize the group
what structure is going to be used to head the group
who is a member
the rules for voting

im not quite sure the results for all the above.

i think we are going to nominate individuals for president,
vice president/PR, secretary, and treasurer.

then people who REGISTER to become a voter or active member
or something can vote, online or at the meeting. so, i believe,
according to last nights discussion, igula zamahar from zimbobway
can register to vote on issues involving the group, even though he
isnt in any way shape or form in hawaii. there is a prospect that
one day igula will show up at a luau meeting.

for a while last night, i thought i was at a jerry springer show,
sitting there waiting for chairs and pizza to fly.

i think that about sums it up.

dave

>Can someone post a summary of last nights meeting since no one else has?
>What was discussed and what were the results?

-    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net
-  /____/\____/_/ /_/\____/  LUAU - Linux Users AnonymoUs - Hawaii