[LUAU] Remote X-Clients

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Fri Jan 29 18:30:56 PST 1999

Mark,

Do you use gtk on the Linux box?  I think that was where George had
problems.

I also dumped the MI/X software a while back.  It seemed to cause too many
problems under NT, on the NT machine, not the Linux box.  I like the StarNet
demo, especially when connecting to a Sun running CDE.  It gets the color,
fonts, and resolutions much better.  How are you configuring to connect to
your Linux machine? I didn't spend a lot of time at it, but couldn't get
Linux to connect to the X server.

-Doug-