[LUAU] rrsetup?

Myles Uyema myles at uyema.net
Fri Jan 29 00:44:27 PST 1999

Those of you who are still using the perl script, which I don't doubt
works just great for you, how about trying the rrsmpcd program that Glen
Nakamura is maintaining.  The source code is distributed below:

ftp://www.3rd-vertical.net/rrsmpcd/rrsmpcd-0.12.tar.gz

and the program will stay in the background (client-daemon) periodically
logging in and out to keep active.  Basically I just need three lines in
/etc/rrsmpcd.conf:

servername protocol-server.hawaii.rr.com
username myles
password linuxisgreat

Then I run /sbin/rrsmpcd -l, which I've conveniently put into my network
startup scripts.  Do note, however, that my password is NOT 'linuxisgreat'
it was just an example.  Okay?  Cool.  Thanks Glen for the roadrunner
client.  Thanks Ed, wherever you are, for starting this out.

Myles