[LUAU] rrsetup?

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 28 23:33:21 PST 1999

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Shawn Douglass wrote:

> I used the make file commands and make install per the directions.  the file
> is in the /usr/local/bin/ per directions and the dhcp was setup when I
> installed the O.S.  when I type rrlogin I get the command not found.  Even
> if Im in the same directory as the program.  forgive my paths if there a
> little off I had to reboot to NT. to send this email.

See if /usr/local/bin is in your path.

echo $PATH

See if there is :/usr/local/bin: in there.

If not, you have to edit your .profile or your .cshrc file.

Email with more if you want.

If you just want to see if the command will run, type
/usr/local/bin/rrlogin

You're giving the program the direct path.