[LUAU] Re:linux tutor

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Tue Jan 12 10:11:33 PST 1999

It may not be exactly what you want, but there may be a way by using Python.

If you can run a Python proxy on the computer with the database you should
be able to connect to it from a Linux box.  This is in that class of
projects I'd like to do but don't have time so I really don't know if it
would work.

Good places to start:

  Python.org's Python Language Website is the center of Pythonia
          http://www.python.org

  For databse specific leads including two ways of doing ODBC
          http://www.python.org/topics/database/modules.html

-Doug-