[LUAU] Re:linux tutor

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Tue Jan 12 09:20:02 PST 1999

Chris,

Don't sell yourself too short, I usually charge pizza and beer. :-)

Has any heard of a way to access access via ODBC from linux?  I have heard
of commercial drivers that can cost up to $20,000, but needless to say
that is a little beyond my pay range.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."