[LUAU] Re:linux tutor

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Jan 12 09:29:00 PST 1999

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Yagyu Retsin wrote:

> I follow the instructions but it doesn't seem to work.
> 	 I think I'm a bit overwhelmed.... NO I am overwhelmed -
> submerged in acronyms.
>
> I'd like a linux tutor.
>
> Someone who knows kde, apache, qmail, rpm, security, etc.

Heh. Ummm.. if you'd come to next week's meeting we might be able to help
you a bit. (Can he bring his computer?)

> a modest hourly stipend..  ??

Or pizza. Either way. :)

> Need about 10 to 20 hours over the next 2 months.

Well.. if you can handle the slower process of email, it should be fine.

(unless somebody out there has already helped him.... I would but I'm too
busy... I really really really wanna kill whoever wrote Microsoft Access.
*sigh*)