[LUAU] solaris!

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 6 10:21:37 PST 1999

Danny Lapitan wrote:

> this is off the subject of linux but has anyone installed solaris 7.0
> along with linux? i recently got a copy of solaris and im thinking of
> dual booting it with slackware..can someone lend some pointers on doing
> this? thanx
>
> -danny
I have WIN95, slakware, and solaris 7 on a 6.4 GB drive.
First I used fdisk to create a DOS primary partition, and
installed WIN 95. And then I did a hd install of
slakware. Then I used cfdisk to create
a primary partition where I installed Solaris.
I use LILO to boot WIN95, Linux, or the SUN OS boot
loader.
hda1 = win95, hda2 (hda5,hda6,hda7,hda8) = linux, hda3 = solaris.
Works for me.
Steve