[LUAU] Xemacs Problem was Cursor Problem

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 26 09:33:51 PST 1999

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Steve Anderson wrote:

> > Add Option "sw_cursor" in the device section of your XF86Config.

Strange.

Quite strange. beep when placing cursors.

btw, has anybody had problems with Netscape and Wordperfect in 24 bit
color? For some reason it doesn't work for me. I moved to 32 bit color
and it works but somehow i think that's wrong. Esp. for netscape and
Corel.

(problem is the icons are all brown. Or something. Weirdness. )

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net