[LUAU] Xemacs Problem was Cursor Problem

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 25 20:08:18 PST 1999

The other day I sent a message about a annoying beep
when I placed my cursor over the toolbar in Xemacs. Turns
out this was fixed with an entry in the device section section
of the XF86Config file.

> Add Option "sw_cursor" in the device section of your XF86Config.

Added the above option within the video chipset device section.
Worked wonders:)
I noticed the cursor actually "behaves" better all the time.

It is a Linux-Mandrake 5.3 (tweaked RHS 5.2) system on a Toshiba
4015 CDS.

I got the answer from a response to my posted message at

http://searchlinux.com/index.html

Steve
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net