[LUAU] Organization...

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Wed Feb 24 17:41:52 PST 1999

Chris,
	I think it will work. I would love to be a part of it, but I just don't
have the time right now to be anything except a lurker. I think LUAU could
use a good infrastructure, especially if we want to promote Linux to
business community. Once I get more free time I will be willing and able to
help out.
										Zach