[LUAU] Possible Meeting topics... and some misc notes

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 9 22:56:16 PST 1999

Has anybody read this? :(

If there are no objections can somebody volunteer to help discuss the LRP?
I haven't worked enough with it to understand it.

I've got a few more interesting topic ideas for the next few meetings
actually... :)

Also... I need input about Linux in the Enterprise topic. Or somebody can
come up with a better one. I REALLY want to get the annoucement out by
tomorrow.