[LUAU] StarOffice 5.0

Angelo Alvarez angelo at hula.net
Thu Feb 4 01:06:24 PST 1999

Steve:

No I did not.  It's funny.  I go thru the registration process (I select
online, I check my internet settings, etc) and then I try to send.
Well, I get a message dialogue saying that it failed. Actually, I get an
error in the basic batch file??  Funny thing is that I have emails
(about 20 now) coming from Star Office with Registration as the subject
and in them I see my customer no, my installation key, and my
registration key.  However, I cannot "enable" the key for some reason.
I have emailed support and will let you know how it turns out.

Angelo